1. "Unprofessional"

1.0
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in London, England

I worked at BS Social Care full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Near to my home location

Cons

Unprofessional Director who played games with people to get what he wanted. Was I’ll equppied to do his job, had a lazy work ethic, dropped you if you didn’t agree with him and had many different personalities depending who he was talking to. Thankfully I hear has now left “to spend time with family”.

July 12, 2019Operations Director, Brook Street

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I would welcome the opportunity to gather more details from you so that we might investigate. I can be contacted via contactus@brookstreet.co.uk. Many thanks.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly and responsive staff team"

5.0
    Former Employee - Support Worker in Bristol, England

I worked at BS Social Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay Staff are friendly and take an interest in you and try to match you up to the type of shifts you want Quick to resolve issues when they arise Good variety of work available

Cons

Some of the shifts are last minute so you can't always plan your work well in advance

July 1, 2020Operations Director, Brook Street

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I hope your positive expeirience carries on with us in the future. I will pass on the feedback of how last-minute shifts can cause issues with planning work ahead of time to management. I wish you the best in whatever you are currently doing!

2. "Once was a good company, but having second thoughts."

Current Employee - Support Worker in Runcorn, England

I have been working at BS Social Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible shifts, always paid on time.

Cons

Been working for BS for a couple of years now and have been reasonable ok through the past years with work with me picking up a lot of shifts with a certain company. But now the company has taken on more staff and my shifts are none existant. Bs (Liverpool branch) is aware of this and just say "we'll find you something else" and that's the last you hear from them. They dont seem to care or look after the good workers anymore and the training seems none existant.

July 1, 2020Operations Director, Brook Street

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry that your recent experience hasn't met your expectations. Our priority is making sure our talent is looked after and accommodated with work which matches their requirements. I will pass this feedback on to the management team to review so they can take actions to ensure this doesn't happen in the Liverpool (or any other) branch again. All the best.

Discover more reviews about BS Social Care.