1. "Couldn't imagine working anywhere else"

Current Employee - Inbound Strategist in Oxford, England

I have been working at BabelQuest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have always been inquisitive, and being actively encouraged to be like that at work is brilliant. The half day of personal development time per week has given me the opportunity of pursuing my goal of getting an MBA and I feel like I learn something new every day. If you like pushing yourself to learn and grow, this is the place to be. It would be remiss to not remark on the trust and flexibility that is given here. Being able to work from home or leave a little early to get some headspace if you need it and catch up when you're more focused is invaluable. Overall, being part of a growing business and seeing how it evolves over time as I have is so exciting. I love that we're all here because we believe in what we do and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.

Cons

I think this is a common theme in many jobs these days, but having the ability to work from anywhere and the flexibility to actually do it means that you have to make sure that you keep the work/life balance alive. I find that setting myself a goal of going to the gym at a certain time in the evening helps me to switch off and transition away from the working day. Sure, there are times when having a culture of accountability means that you work some extra hours when you're up against a deadline, but if you really care about what you do I think you'd do that anywhere. Abingdon traffic can be a pain - my tip? Get here a little earlier to avoid rush hour - at least it's not as bad as Oxford city centre.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love it"

Current Employee - New Business Development in Abingdon, England

I have been working at BabelQuest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is really friendly, roles are defined, people have purpose, excellent benefits, flexible working, feel like I am making a difference and feel valued

Cons

Very busy (not necessarily a bad thing though)

2. COVID-19

"Dream team"

Current Employee - Inbound Marketing Strategist in Abingdon, England

I have been working at BabelQuest full-time for less than a year

Pros

BabelQuest really does live up to its values. There is open and honest communication throughout the company, a friendly and approachable leadership team. Even joining during COVID and being remote from day one I have felt part of the team and have felt respected and trusted from day one.

Cons

Haven't found any yet to be honest, it is a great place to be.

Discover more reviews about BabelQuest.