1. "Great place to work with smart people"

Current Employee - Investment Banking Associate in London, England, England

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Possibility to work with talented and intelligent colleagues from top universities across Europe, high profile of transactions, great financial performance of the company overall

Cons

Tough culture of a classic American bank

1. "A good place to work"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Release Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Vacation Package, 401k match per paycheck AND 2% of yearly salary in February, not performance tied

Cons

Global Tech & Ops tends to understaff their departments. Imposed deadlines rarely take into account bureaucracy

"Best Company I’ve ever worked for"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love being able to help others with their finances and life goals. You have to plan on how to execute your monthly and quarterly goals if you want to be successful at meeting or exceeding those numbers. But once you do, you can receive a $1,500 bonus or plenty more on a quarterly basis. Great benefits such as paid holidays off, 16-24week maternity leave, growth opportunities, tuition reimbursements, 3 weeks vacation a year and plenty of sick time, great health care, 401k matching up to 5%, and just several others.

Cons

I came in with a lot of education on my finances and have learn what I teach my clients from my own life experiences. Wish there was more in depth training to make sure everyone was on the same page with what they teach clients. Your manager you have andbteam will make all the difference in the world on whether you love working their or not. I’ve had some teams I worked with that made me want to leave the bank and others I worked with that make me feel so blessed to have my job. Keep yourself educated and on track for promotional opportunities no one will do it for you.

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.