BaxterStorey - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Full-time employment, Monday to Friday at a lot of sites and you get lunch for free" (in 7 reviews)

• "Some good training courses (but you may be discouraged from attending by your manager due to cost)" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not a 9 to 5 but good work life balance" (in 3 reviews)

• "Gossiping about other people's lives is also a full-time job for a lot of people I worked with" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Fantastic Company"

I have been working at BaxterStorey full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent company with people and food at the heart of everything they do. They develope people and help them in making their career aspirations come to life.

Cons

Never going to be a 9-5 employer, however the flexibility they give their staff is fantastic.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in the people

4 Oct 2018 – People Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and even more pleased that you can see we try our best to support our people in... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at BaxterStorey full-time

Pros

BaxterStorey have a great work ethos, believing in fresh, local, innovative food.
    Focused on Team development and delivery of great customer service.
    People tend to stay with this company for a long time as they feel valued and that they have a voice.

Cons

Occasionally numbers driven but always try and bring it all back to the service and food.

Advice to Management

Always sharing ideas and looking for a way forward. Very focused on coaching and giving people the ability to think for themselves.

3 Oct 2018 – People Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and even more pleased that our people feel valued and they feel they have a voice too... More

2. "operations director"

Current Employee - Operations Director in London, England
    Current Employee - Operations Director in London, England

I have been working at BaxterStorey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

independent company and family ethos giving teams autonomy over their business

Cons

As the company continues to grow it is about us ensuring we keep the company values intact.We are not perfect however, we have autonomy to put it right.

Advice to Management

keep believing in the values of the company and the excellent teams we wrok with

3 Oct 2018 – People Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and we will continue the hard work to ensuring our people are looked after.
    Many... More

Discover more reviews about BaxterStorey.