Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A wonderful place to work with lovely people and a great CEO

Jul 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beauhurst is a really wonderful place to work. The people who work here are like a big family - everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The work is interesting and varied and the career prospects look good - the management are very keen to for you to develop your skills and branch out into the areas that interest you. The company offers lots of social events even during lockdown and is always keen for the two offices (Nottingham and London) to have as much interaction as possible. There's always a lot of support if you ever need it, whether it be work or personal-life related. The CEO is lovely - easy to chat to and he really understands and trusts his employees. I can see myself staying here long term.

Cons

I can't think of any

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Beauhurst Response

Thanks so much for such a detailed and lovely review! We're glad you think Beauhurst is such a wonderful place to work – we definitely agree. We agree definitely agree about our people and our CEO in particular. Here's to many more years of working at Beauhurst!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great and smart people to work with, I've made lots of friends here. Good professional support and growth opportunities. Employee wellbeing is taken seriously, not a culture of constant overworking or feeling of strict hierarchy - everyone at all levels is approachable and happy to give help and advice.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Beauhurst Response

Thanks so much for leaving such positive feedback! We're glad you enjoy working here and feel like you are supported both professionally and personally. We definitely agree the people are one of the best things about working at Beauhurst!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A bunch of like-minded individuals striving for the same goal

Apr 5, 2022 - Sales Associate in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing culture - Achievable targets - Complete company transparency - Excellent leadership teams

Cons

- Not really a con, but in commercial teams your day finishes when the work is done!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Beauhurst Response

Thanks so much for leaving a great review – we definitely agree with everything you've said! Please keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Beauhurst.