Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Smart Company Navigating Covid-19 Very Well

Jul 2, 2020 - Sales Associate in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recently joined Beauhurst after an interview process that was conducted entirely remotely, due to the ongoing pandemic. The process was well-designed. interesting and Beauhurst remained efficient and really approachable throughout. Similarly, my initial period working at Beauhurst has been completely a WFH, remote-working period. The team there has ensured that my onboarding and training schedule was clear, as well as taking time to schedule more informal social virtual meetings to ensure I felt part of the team as quickly as possible. This is a company that has a fantastic product, are smart in the way they navigate challenges and above all, have been a lovely group of people to work with thus far. Would highly recommend applying if they have the right sort of role available.

Cons

None really to speak of. Be prepared to learn a lot quickly and be self-directed in your free working hours. Not a con, just a word of advice, really.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work

Aug 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and friendly place to work. Encouragement to develop your skills and opportunities to progress.

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Beauhurst - learn from the best and scale your skills quickly!

Aug 17, 2021 - Associate in Brixton, London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing culture and environment - Challenging and stimulating - 'Go get' attitude! - A place you can really learn and be exposed to industry leaders - We know how to work hard and celebrate the results!

Cons

- Honestly none to report on!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Beauhurst.