Employee Review

1. 5.0

Such a pity!!!!

Apr 4, 2022 - English Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, great communication and reasonable salary!

Cons

Unfortunately classes are getting less and less due to new Chinese legislation. Was fantastic with stable bookings. Such a pity!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

best of the online schools

Feb 20, 2022 - ESL Online Teacher in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

no prep needed. no HW to grade (although you are required to do a quick review of each lesson within 24 of the class, but you can do these in 2-3 minutes each). most kids are polite. classes are short. you get paid hourly but only work 50 minutes. curriculum is easy to use. bosses give you the benefit of the doubt when tech issues arise. i've had full schedules for nearly a year and have always been paid on time. can work from home.

Cons

parents usually sit beside their child, so that can feel a bit odd, like you're always performing. no insurance. hours are odd from USA. parent can cancel classes a minute before start time and you don't get any recompense.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Top Notch Company ! I love my job and my kiddoes !

Nov 4, 2021 - Online ESL Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family like atmosphere, great trainers, the TAs and CTs are all excellent. I have formed valuable relationships with staff, colleagues, and my families and students. I highly recommend Beta as one of the most outstanding ESL companies that are available !

Cons

None that I can speak of.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BedaKid.