"Great place to work for developers"

5.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Manchester City Centre, England

I worked at Bet365 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked in the Manchester office for the Sports Development team and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. You'll be working with a very talented group of people on interesting projects. The management is very supportive and understanding. All the team leaders that I worked with were absolutely great - they made me feel like a valued member of the team. The majority of the team leaders were also past developers at bet365 - this was useful as they already had an appreciation on some of the problems that the developers could face. The tech lead is also a great guy - full of experience and knowledge, and always willing to share it with the wider team. The senior developers here are amongst some of the best developers I've worked with in my career so far. They're approachable and always willing to help. They do a great job in ensuring the right solutions are reached. We got free coffee and tea. Free pizza on Fridays (once a month). Regular team social events. Opportunity to work in an agile environment on an impressive scale.

Cons

No significant cons from my experience. Left the company to shorten my commute to work.

1. "Good salary and bonus scheme"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Malta, NY

I worked at Bet365 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary, make what you want of it

Cons

Bad communication within and between teams

2. "freindly environment"

4.0
    Current Employee - Trading Assistant

I have been working at Bet365 full-time

Pros

there were many freindly co-workers

Cons

the hours were very long

Discover more reviews about Bet365.