"Best Company and People"

5.0
    Former Employee - DevOps Manager in London, England

I worked at Betway Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Betway for nearly 4 years, and the only reason I left the company was that I moved to Australia. Everything about working at Betway was awesome! Firstly, the people you work with are not only some of the smartest people in the industry but you become best friends with them in no time at all. I have never worked at a company where everyone is so like-minded...they want the company to be the best in the industry using the latest technologies. Betway is a place that offers so much career growth and opportunities, all you have to do is work hard and take the initiative. Anyone who says (other Glassdoor reviews) that Betway does not offer career growth is someone that is doing the bare minimum and expecting everything to be given to them on a plate. It is very much a 'yes' company...they want to always be using the latest technologies to develop applications and this means that you will always be learning something new...no two days are the same. Lastly, it's definitely a work hard play hard environment! I can't remember a week at Betway when there wasn't some social activity happening.

Cons

Not much to be honest. But if I had to say one thing, it would probably be that at times there is not a good work/life balance. The company expects you to be available 24/7, and the reimbursement for that needs to be looked at.

Continue reading
    Betway Group2020-01-07

"Welcomed into heaven, tricked into hell"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guernsey, WY

I worked at Betway Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High-tech IT systems, nice staff, benefits are okay, career progression if you are willing to work 24/7 and suck up to management.

Cons

Limited career progression unless you are willing to work 24/7 (people with kids working all hours), senior management (not all) are only interested in making money, aggressive/autocratic management style, under staffed, lovely when they need your skills, then you're yesterdays trash, would not recommend.

Continue reading
    Betway Group2016-11-11
  2. "Well located nice place to work"

4.0

I worked at Betway Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great young colleagues Beautiful premises with fresh design Supports active lifestyle by providing Bootcamps and half marathons central location of the office

Cons

sometimes unclear communication leading to sudden last minute changes in campaigns

Betway Group2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Betway Group.