"Lack of good management, only focus on bringing more investors, don't care about employees"

I worked at BioInformatics full-time for more than a year

Pros

New office is nice and

Cons

More and more people left since the new CEO only cares about bringing in more investors and doesn't want to hire people, just put on more work on old people. Seeing the company is going down, people left. Some people work so hard, stay late at the office everyday, some people just go to the gym at noon, play with phones all day, WFH a lot but still get approved by managers.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love my co-workers"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I worked at BioInformatics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The job description might make you think that you’re sitting around doing research all day bored out of your mind, but nothing could actually be further from the truth. My co-workers are some of the most entertaining and fun people you could ever hope to work with. It’s a fun job, especially when you’re working with the right people.

Cons

There’s really no compensating for the high expectations from management. Expect to work HARD.

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"A good work environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at BioInformatics full-time for more than a year

Pros

A good work environment overall that consists largely of team work and collaboration. The work is interesting, the clients are diverse, management are easy to talk to, co-workers are fun people…nothing else to be said. It’s a good job.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult to deal with, but that’s just the name of the game.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about BioInformatics.