"Innovative- Fantastic Company - Extremely Talented Team"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Black Sun (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The most well organised in all aspects company I have ever worked for, High-profile clients, it has given me great exposure and insight, to progress in my career, Great opportunities, great location and a beautiful office Social events are always Great FUN! Higher management is well organised, transparent in their vision and communication. This is visibly obvious as it comes across in their passion, enthusiasm and drives to make this company a success that it is already. It can only progress to higher & brighter things!

Cons

The 1st quarter of the year can get very busy. However, it was also a great learning experience.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Doing a great job in difficult times"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in London, England

I have been working at Black Sun (UK) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Management team have really done a great job leading the business through Covid Very supportive of everyone, helping people through the crisis keeping everyone in touch what is happening Good technology which is really helpful when work remotely Great clients interesting work Good training and development

Cons

Some times the hours can be long in first half of the year

Continue reading
  2. "Regret wasting my time there"

1.0

I worked at Black Sun (UK) full-time

Pros

Some good people there. The location depending on your preference. They have big corporate reporting clients.

Cons

They want it to be a progressive company but it isn’t. An agency stuck in the dark ages in a lot of ways. Pure corporate reporting business who claim to be more but aren’t. Long hours in the account teams. You get asked for your opinion and then ignored or told you’re wrong. Open door policy with management isn’t entirely transparent- constructively criticise at your peril. It will be remembered and you’ll be spoken about behind your back, and pressured as a result. One negative comment normally results in employees being encouraged to post and flood it with positive to bury it. Ruled by a heavy hand with an extremely high turnover of employees.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Black Sun (UK).