Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good things to come

Jun 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people. You would be hard-pressed to find a better group of people to work with. The majority is passionate about what we are doing and where we are going. It helps when you are working in a turnaround and you know many of the people you are with are trying to make things better and help the customers. Gym- One of the best facilities or reimbursement if you are remote. Employee discount - 30% off.

Cons

Some of the people are just focused on the past and scared to work more than 30 hours a week. When I see reviews on glassdoor I get excited because that means we making the right choices and expelling so much toxicity. You will need to be strong-willed in order to be successful in a turnaround like this one.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT Place

May 24, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were really friendly when I went to work.

Cons

I felt like i couldn't move up in the compnay

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great job for people who like a challenge.

Jun 14, 2021 - Organizational Development Coordinator in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this work. I like that my job is different everyday. The company adapts and pivots very well (small enough to act like a start up, big enough to have great benefits). I like the environment of working with people who do hard things to get results (whether physically, mentally or professionally). Good place for someone who likes a challenge and can operate well in ambiguity.

Cons

This job isn't predictable. You can't plan on taking a long vacation during the "off season." In my role I have often needed to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines, sometimes with little or no lead time to prepare. Not for someone who's looking for a standard 8-5.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bodybuilding.com.