Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company for Aviation enthusiasts.

11 May 2021 - Data Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of opportunity to develop within.

Cons

It's a big company, so things can take a while before it is implemented.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great job

20 May 2021 - Technician in Huntsville, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits they match 8 % 401

Cons

Work a lot but some is volunteer

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Management only cares about numbers not your succesz

11 Jun 2021 - Aircraft Technician in Ridley Park, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and the union makes it very hard to get fired so it retains alot of turds. There are some great techs who really care, but are bogged down with the union mentality of taking your time and no need to care so much. Also if you care enough it can be a great learning experience.

Cons

There are two pay scales one for senior guys who've topped at 45$ and hr, but newer employees like myself who were hired 2020 or after get put on table two, so you start at about 26.25 and top out at about 30. I almost feel like a contractor with this pay scale, it's ridiculous for the amount of work that we do. Almost all of the talented guys I talk to have been looking for new higher paying jobs, and I'm doing the same. The CCRAM program is garbage, the managers steal parts from aircraft and don't properly document it. When techs go to reinstall parts on other aircraft which parts were taken from, it becomes a nightmare to complete jobs. Boeing is a great company, but retaining people because of seniority and hiring managers who will beg borrow or steal to keep their numbers up will keep driving this company into the ground. Good luck Boeing! Thanks for the memories.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Boeing.