Boston Consulting Group - Great place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people, varied projects, constantly learning, very supportive senior management who are constantly exploring how to make bcg a better place to work.

Cons

Fewer short strategy projects than in the past, although I’ve still done several. Hours not great but not killer either - typically 9am-830pm although with spikes here and there, maybe I’ll work until 1030pm once a fortnight. Staffing can be frustrating as they make you feel like you have some control when really you have very little.

Boston Consulting Group2019-03-23
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Principal

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Excellent people, interesting work, low levels of bureaucracy (below partner level)

Cons

Lots of travel, work-life balance is a struggle

Boston Consulting Group2019-06-13
    • "Feel lucky to work here"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Unbelievable benefits / health insurance, great job perks (travel, team events, etc.), very supportive culture with great people that want to help you grow and succeed

Cons

Tough work life balance typical to consulting Going through a lot of growth right now so some changes but seem reasonable

Boston Consulting Group2019-06-09

Discover more reviews about Boston Consulting Group.