"Challenging, but brilliant for me"

5.0
    Current Employee - CMO in Brighton, England

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite

Cons

- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive

Continue reading
    Brandwatch2019-12-20

Brandwatch Response

April 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5* review! Glad you are enjoying working with us and we agree that we have a talented group of individuals here!

"Opportunity for Growth"

5.0

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Brandwatch is an open and collaborative environment that supports and encourages people to work across departments and offices in the day-to-day, but also to explore new career opportunities and for growth in their professional development. During my time, I've seen many people transition into leadership roles, move to different offices around the world, and excel in a new role in a different department.

Cons

With growth, there can be the typical challenges like enough conference rooms or meeting spaces.

Brandwatch2018-11-13
  2. "Great technology, but still figuring out the logistics."

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great technology suite, flexible WFH and time off policies, great team of people there.

Cons

Teams don't work the best together, often felt siloed. Change in internal strategy at what seems like the drop of a hat with little to no transparency on decision making. Tools given to us by our managers often don't help workflow (i.e. Salesforce). Brandwatch suite is about 12-18 months away from completion.

Brandwatch2020-04-24

Discover more reviews about Brandwatch.