Brightpearl - Modern, impressive and cutting-edge technology in a friendly environment | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Modern, impressive and cutting-edge technology in a friendly environment"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bristol, England

I have been working at Brightpearl full-time for less than a year

Pros

A very modern application with people who know what they are doing and are constantly switched on for new successes. Good work-life balance, excellent support of family life and great working environment with fresh ideas and warm people.

Cons

Needs to work more on the values and the culture but already making big steps.

Brightpearl2018-11-12

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Sales Environment"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Brightpearl full-time for more than a year

Pros

-generous benefits/ PTO (that they actually want you to use) -fantastic managers who dedicate themselves to 1:1 time with each employee -room for growth within the organization -paid volunteer opportunities -cool product that helps our customers grow

Cons

-downtown office does mean that parking can be a bit of an issue- the company does help with the cost, but employees do still end up paying out of pocket -no 401k match

Brightpearl2019-06-11

"Favoritism within roles that need to be handled by (senior) professionals."

Former Employee - Implementation Consultant in Austin, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Brightpearl full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great company to work for if you're trying to improve your professional skills and learn about the do's and don'ts. -Great start-up culture; however, you will find that if you're not in the likes of your managers you will not be provided guidance to move up the chain of command or you stay in the same position as you started. -Room for growth (in some departments).

Cons

-Favoritism and greenness of crucial team members. Employees are jumping off the ship. -More guidance from upper management instead of being told "Go talk to this 'person' and see how they did it". That is not a leader, that is a boss. -Very much of a "Boys' Club" culture. -Leadership roles need to be filled by senior level employees.

Continue reading
    Brightpearl2019-10-16

Brightpearl Response

October 24, 2019Office Operations Manager

While are are never eager to hear that someone has had a negative experience at Brightpearl, we do recognize that feedback like this allows us to address concerns that we may not be aware of if an employee does not share while they’re here. HR, executive leadership and our managers are available for all employees that have any concerns or suggestions and we actively and publicly encourage communication by providing opportunity in all staff meetings and one to ones. We even have a channel that provides an employee a way to submit suggestions or concerns anonymously, if that is more comfortable. Brightpearl prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer that promotes a positive culture which rewards all employees who exemplify our values. Recognized/Rewarded employees are nominated by their peers once a quarter for demonstrating values and are publicly praised for these actions. Our leadership team stands behind this program. Our team brings together various industry and professional experiences and encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst teams and promotes a teaching culture. Brightpearl uses multiple factors to aid in placing an employee in a role where he/she will have the most opportunity to be successful and add value to the organization.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Brightpearl.