1. "Super place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great office and colleagues who are all working hard to help the BHF achieve its long term strategy

Cons

Food offering isn’t great in the food court on the 5th floor but Camden has plenty to offer

British Heart Foundation Response

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! It’s great to see how much you enjoy working with your colleagues to make a life saving difference! We wish you continued success with us!

1. "A great cause and a great job."

4.0

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

2. "N/A"

2.0
    Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

July 31, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.