1. "Great experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Volunteer in Maidstone, England

I worked at British Heart Foundation part-time for less than a year

Pros

Gained a lot of new skills working behind the scenes and staff are friendly providing flexible hours

Cons

Tasks are often repetitive which can be boring

British Heart Foundation Response

Hello there , thank you for the review. I'm really pleased that you gained lots of new skills , this is a real benefit to volunteering . We aim to give volunteers the chance to try lots of different roles to give variety and prevent repetition, we will take your feedback on board. Thank you for your support. Jo - Volunteering Team

1. "A great cause and a great job."

4.0

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

2. "N/A"

2.0
    Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.