"bad management. no consequences for blatantly bad employers not doing job."

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

nice people to work with. all similar ages.

Cons

senior management really bad. No consequences for employers who do not achieve basic requirements in their role and seniors brush it under the carpet. seniors struggle to handle pressure and there are clear favourites in the company. if you are a favourite, you will get ahead. if not, expect to stay in the same position even if you are good at your job. no clear structure and easy to get away with not doing job properly. no

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and sharing your thoughts with us. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed working with your colleagues, but are really disappointed that you did not have the overall experience with us that we would want or expect. We want to reassure you that we do take the points you have raised seriously and if you are keen to discuss these confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

1. "A great cause and a great job."

4.0

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

2. "N/A"

2.0
    Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.