1. "Good but not always something to do"

Former Employee - Volunteer in Eltham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at British Heart Foundation part-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice friendly people. The manager was really happy to leave me with complicated or important tasks despite being young.

Cons

When the manager changed days no one got me anything to do and it was very boring.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review . Feedback from our volunteers is really important and we use it to help improve the volunteering experience at BHF. I'm really pleased that you worked with nice friendly people and that the manager gave you lots of interesting things to keep you busy . Sorry that this wasn't the case when the manager wasn't in as we work hard to make sure all our volunteers are given a wide variety of roles and tasks . Very few tasks have an age restriction so there should always be loads to do to prevent anyone getting bored . We will take this feedback on board . Jo _ Volunteering Team

1. "A great cause and a great job."

4.0

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

2. "N/A"

2.0
    Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.