"Good experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Store Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get a different approach to retail. Working for a good cause.

Cons

You get abuse from costumers very often and you costumer service team on head office don't support you at all.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Recruitment Partner

Hi, thank you for leaving a review for us. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience overall and were able to gain new skills in retail. We want to ensure that all of our employees have a great experience and feel as supported as possible within their roles. Your points around support from head office and appreciation will be raised with the relevant teams and dealt with accordingly. Thanks for making a life saving difference and we wish you all the best.

1. "A great cause and a great job."

4.0

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

2. "N/A"

2.0
    Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Continue reading

British Heart Foundation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.