British Heart Foundation - Opportunities To Learn A Lot | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Opportunities To Learn A Lot"

Current Employee - Volunteer Retail Sales Associate in Cheadle, North West England, England

I have been working at British Heart Foundation part-time for less than a year

Pros

Voluntary Sales Assistant British Heart Foundation - Cheadle I am a chatterbox. I can talk about anything and everything. Volunteering allows me a fantastic opportunity to let my chitchatting dreams run wild. As an outgoing and enthusiastic volunteer, I love meeting and greeting customers. I talk to the customers, make them feel welcome, help them find the things they’re looking for and inform them of Gift-Aid... Club memberships. I keep the sales floor looking fresh and inspiring, and thank everyone who brings in their donations and custom. I am a part of a friendly and helpful team in a relaxed environment. My manager provided me with all the support and help I need. Perfect for enhancing my CV gaining valuable work experience and new skill set.

Cons

I have no Cons to talk about

British Heart Foundation2019-11-20
  1. "A great cause and a great job."

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

British Heart Foundation2014-07-07
  2. "N/A"

Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

Advice to Management

It needs to change

British Heart Foundation2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.