British Heart Foundation - Furniture and Electrical. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Furniture and Electrical."

Current Employee - Volunteer in Sunderland, North East England, England

I have been working at British Heart Foundation part-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and challenging. You have to be assertive.

Cons

Unusual risks eg. trip hazards or glass/both. It's easy to be distracted by other tasks and leave a hazard forgotten about.

British Heart Foundation2019-11-22

British Heart Foundation Response

December 10, 2019

Hi Thank you for the 5 star review . Volunteer feedback is so very important to us . We take the well being of all our volunteer and staff very seriously and want to make sure everyone is working in a safe and comfortable environment . I'd be keen to discuss the points you have raised in more detail so we can make any improvements that may be needed . Please contact me direct at vaadvice@bhf.org.uk Jo - Volunteering Team

Continue reading
  1. "A great cause and a great job."

I have been working at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is constantly looking to improve it's performance and try new ventures. There is freedom to go about your job in the way that you think is best for the charity.

Cons

Little training on offer Very London focused, would have I love to London Head Office (GLH) to progress.

British Heart Foundation2014-07-07
  2. "N/A"

Former Employee - Leadership

I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

No comment to add at this time.

Cons

Not an ideal place to work.

British Heart Foundation2019-07-30

British Heart Foundation Response

July 31, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are really disappointed to hear you had a negative experience with us. If you would like to discuss the issues confidentially please do reach out to us at careers@bhf.org.uk.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about British Heart Foundation.