Bromford - Fantastic Place To Work | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "I can work from home when this suits the work I am completing, which really helps me to achieve a great work-life balance" (in 12 reviews)

• "Great colleagues and support, good company ethos" (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes workloads can lead to an even work life balance" (in 3 reviews)

• "We have lots of changes on the horizon at Bromford which can bring challenges, but we have the right people leading and it's all for the right reasons" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Fantastic Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

I have been working at Bromford full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm 6 months in and can honestly say that moving to Bromford was one of my best decisions. The companies goals and outlook are great and the DNA is lived by everyone from Senior Leaders down throughout the entire company.

Everyone is open and friendly, and my immediate team have been incredibly welcoming and a huge support over the last few months.

I enjoy the work and interacting with my colleagues and most of all am loving my work life balance now. I'm looking forward to what the next 6 months and beyond will bring at Bromford.

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

3 May 2018 – Engagement Specialist

It's great to hear your positivity and enthusiasm, thank you. Good to know that you're enjoying your time at Bromford. Make sure you tell your friends and family about us!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Completed 6 months probationary period"

Current Contractor - Senior Support Woker in Telford, England
    Current Contractor - Senior Support Woker in Telford, England

I have been working at Bromford as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great colleagues and support, good company ethos

Cons

none I can think of, all good

Advice to Management

Keep up what you are doing

9 Jan 2019 – Engagement Specialist

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, glad to know you're settling in well.

"Discreet Bullying"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

I worked at Bromford full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good personal benefits choices, good pension, flexible working hours

Cons

I felt quietly bullied in to leaving which was really difficult after over 10 years here. I thought I would never leave, but some of the management changed, directors changed and then I don't think I was appreciated.

Some staff are quite nasty about each other behind peoples back and then smile sweetly. Eventually I think I noticed it's full of smiling nasty people.

Sometimes I felt unsafe having to be alone with customers in their houses. This should not be the case.

You should never feel afraid to do you job, but that's how it got me.

Advice to Management

Do not leave new management and Directors unwatched. They can cause chaos and you aren't noticing this!

Remember we all have feelings and we don't want to feel that we can't come to work.

9 May 2018 – Engagement Specialist

This is disappointing, sorry to hear this. We want colleagues to feel that we have a very supportive culture at Bromford and wouldn’t want anyone to feel the way you have described. It would be good... More

Discover more reviews about Bromford.