- 5.07 Jun 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCambridge, England
A fully remote working culture and good processes in place to make remote working work well! The team all really took the time to teach the domain and product knowledge when I first started. I was immediately thrown in at the deep end, being assigned my own tickets in my first week. But this was challenging, exciting and meant I could have an impact immediately. Within the first 2 months I feel I've had the chance to do some really impactful work and that I'm genuinely helping out and getting involved in important pieces of work that are being used by customers already. The Engineering team is very close knit and collaborative, it's a great team and I really enjoy being a part of it. The management make you feel appreciated and valued and recognise you for doing a good job.
There is a lot of work to be done, we just need more people in the team to do it! Also, a more formulated QA process would be good as the team grows.
- 5.03 Aug 2022Head of MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCambridge, England
• A very positive work / team culture • A place where the thoughts, experiences, and views of individuals are sought, valued, and acted upon • Provides the opportunity to stretch yourself and develop new skills
• None to speak of really, but suits self starters and people that want to make a difference.
- 5.013 Jul 2022Project ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Extremely welcoming team, knowledgeable management and a great work/life balance.
I was unable to meet the majority of the team in person, however this was mainly due to COVID.