Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Jun 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fully remote working culture and good processes in place to make remote working work well! The team all really took the time to teach the domain and product knowledge when I first started. I was immediately thrown in at the deep end, being assigned my own tickets in my first week. But this was challenging, exciting and meant I could have an impact immediately. Within the first 2 months I feel I've had the chance to do some really impactful work and that I'm genuinely helping out and getting involved in important pieces of work that are being used by customers already. The Engineering team is very close knit and collaborative, it's a great team and I really enjoy being a part of it. The management make you feel appreciated and valued and recognise you for doing a good job.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done, we just need more people in the team to do it! Also, a more formulated QA process would be good as the team grows.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great scale-up with strong software engineering culture

Jun 24, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer in Brighton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone fully available to help drive things forward. Pragmatic results oriented development processes, genuine software development expertise and a great place to learn and develop.

Cons

Everything that comes with fast growth and client focused delivery. The culture of personal accountability (but not blame) won’t suit everyone.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great team to work with

Jun 8, 2021 - Senior Full Stack Developer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great interview process, with a really welcoming team. Everyone in the company really cares about one another's wellbeing and makes sure everyone takes regular breaks and annual leave. There is a great ethos throughout the business of respecting the boundaries between work life and home life, and when you're not working you are really able to switch off and relax. The team are really supportive of one another - they hype each other up and help each other out. The engineering team particularly are very tight knit and have a great team dynamic. The company will fully support learning and professional development, which is unusual in many companies.

Cons

The team are a little bit understaffed for the current level of customer demand - which is a great problem to have. We just need more people.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bubble Software.