"Great to be back!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Leatherhead, England

I have been working at Bytes Technology Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Bytes through a new biz intake, learning the ropes for the ground up as i had literally no knowledge of the IT industry! I owe so much to the company as over the next 4 years they helped me grow as an account manager and hone my skills to quickly work my way up through the ranks, tripling my previous salary within 3 years! After my first 4 years at Bytes i made the hardest decision i've ever had to make and left the company. This was due to personal reasons and i thought the grass was greener. While leaving Bytes was the hardest decision to make, coming back was the easiest! After leaving I very quickly realised how much i loved working for the company. I missed being in the environment of a company that is going places, where you are looked after but also massively valued by everyone, which is incredibly rare. Bytes is one of those workplaces where you see it advertised and you think 'that looks like a cool place to work!' and if you are thinking of applying for a job at Bytes - do it!

Cons

someone used my chair once and changed the height and backrest, that was a little bit annoying. Apart from that its all positive

Bytes Technology Group Response

October 15, 2020UK Group HR Manager

Welcome back! It's always good to know that people want to return and it makes us proud to know that experience is gained, used and potentially returned to us. You are welcome to give us feedback at any point through the business channels.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best one stop IT organisation."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - Computer Technician in Mahalapye

I worked at Bytes Technology Group

Pros

There is specialization of labour such as Computer Hardware Technician, Software User Support, ATM Machine Technician, Network Administrator etc.

Cons

No errors. Well organized and equipped, using the right tools.

Continue reading
  2. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Bytes Technology Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Management and CxO spend a lot of time on employee development - through 1-2-1's and development plans - to ensure we're continuously developing our skill-set and personal knowledge of customers industries and challenges. - The business has a clear vision of where it wants to be and how to get there - Always investing in in-house expertise to improve our GTM strategy & relationship with customers - Great facilities (gym, tiki bar, games room)

Cons

There are none to note.

Bytes Technology Group Response

October 15, 2020UK Group HR Manager

It's great to hear that you are having a positive experience and we want that to continue! So please keep doing what you are doing and let us know if there is anything that you feel we could improve on.

Discover more reviews about Bytes Technology Group.