Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Jan 19, 2021 - Customer Service Executive in Liverpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The tickr team is a big pro - everyone is welcoming and friendly. I feel connected to everyone (even if I don't work closely with their team) as we're all passionate about tickr and working towards making the best product and service - we're like a little family! Everyone is encouraged to speak up, make suggestions, listen to each other so we all have a role to play in building tickr regardless of the team you work in. Constructive criticism is given (only when needed) which I like so I'm always growing in my role (and as a person) and gaining/improving my skills. Employee benefits (I love a tickr lunch on Friday with the team - when we were allowed out of course. Pizza and wine wins all of the time!).

Cons

Sometimes the hours can be long, but this is the nature of start ups.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Meaningful and impactful work with a smart and creative team!

Mar 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We get to work on ideas that have positive impact and help people invest for their future. The team is mission-driven, creative, personable and good fun to work with.

Cons

Still a start-up so the usual quirks apply. Team can feel under-resourced sometimes but hopefully this will be sorted in good time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Feb 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tickr is a great company to work for

Cons

no downsides to report right now

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CIRCA5000.