1. "CPS - Lovely Working Environment"

Current Employee - H R Administrator in Marlow, England

I have been working at CPS (United Kingdom) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely open working environment in the heart of the lovely riverside town of Marlow. Everyone is so friendly at CPS and willing to help each other out whatever the complexity of the task. The company has a lot of great perks and treats it's employees well, for example it offers healthy snacks and monthly chair massages. It has a great work culture and is very accommodating when employees need to work remotely, due to Microsoft Teams and Onedrive. Everyone at CPS is welcoming and friendly and CPS also organises various out of work social events such as monthly pub nights and free tickets to events, such as Marlow's annual "Pub in the Park".

Cons

I have no cons at all!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to learn"

Former Employee - Junior Consultant in Marlow, England

I worked at CPS (United Kingdom) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to develop as a consultant - I started at CPS as a graduate fresh out of university and the professional development I have achieved whilst here has been incredible. From early on I was exposed to massive clients across a range of industries - working closely with senior consultants on complex projects allowed me to quickly gain the experience required to comfortably work independently with my own clients. Additionally CPS has a range of perks that encourage people into the office for team meetings so there is a real sense of community. Items such as regular engagement surveys and the employee forum ensure that the company is always striving to upkeep and improve the employee experience.

Cons

As a small/medium company, the high intensity of work can make it difficult to engage in and organise professional development outside of learning on projects - you have be proactive to sort out additional development you would like. As someone new to the workplace, this was something that was not immediately obvious to me.

Continue reading
  2. "CPS a truly fantastic company to have worked for"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Poole, England

I worked at CPS (United Kingdom) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work / life balance, supportive ,friendly colleagues , great out of work team building events , They have an excellent training package & office drinks / snacks are free & very nice too .

Cons

None , only moving on to go contracting in London

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about CPS (United Kingdom).