Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Loads of opportunity

Jan 29, 2019 - Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constantly developing internal talent, no limit to where you want to go if you put the effort into developing yourself.

Cons

Same as all hospitality - long hours! But we wouldn’t do it if we didn’t absolutely love it

People Team Administrator

Bonjour!Thank you for your review of our company! We are pleased that you recommend working for us and enjoy your job with us. Developing our marvelous people is one of the most important job for us. Unfortunately hospitality requires long hours time to time, but please keep up the good work! Thank you once again for your time and review! Au revoir!

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Sleeves up

Feb 19, 2020 - General Manager in Lakeside, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recognition of a job well done

Cons

Lack of autonomy. Limited resources

Continue reading

Recruitment Manager

Apologies for the delay in our response, due to the pandemic our team has been on furlough. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Glassdoor review! It's great to hear that you really feel part of the Rouge family. Thank you again and we're really glad you enjoyed your time with us!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cafe Rouge Canterbury

Apr 1, 2021 - Waitress in Canterbury, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free staff food, good location

Cons

Minimum wage, bad management team

Continue reading

Recruitment Manager

Apologies for the delay in our response, due to the pandemic our team has been on furlough. We are really sorry to hear your views on Café Rouge. As a company we pride ourselves on the fantastic company culture and environment that has been created over the years. We would really like to discuss your feedback with you further. To do so please contact us at recruitment@bigtablegroup.com to arrange a suitable time.

Discover more reviews about Cafe Rouge.