1. COVID-19

"Proud of how we have pulled together"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cambridge, England

I have been working at Cambridge Assessment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

With the implementation of a new Values structure, the movement from the annual performance review to the agile 'Continuous Conversations' format, it feels like we are moving in the right direction. Our global organisation has been put to the test in these recent Covid times and the speed at which those who could perform their roles at home were deployed and supported was amazing. Our well being has been genuinely high on the agenda and communications have been human, supportive and timely. We've also been able to embed the home working policy for all, and flexibility is now the norm. At no time have we felt pressured to return - it is a gradual and safe return, for those who feel comfortable doing so.

Cons

Nothing worth noting in the scheme of things. We've really shown what we are made of.

Continue reading

"Excellent organisation"

5.0

I worked at Cambridge Assessment full-time

Pros

You will work with thoughtful, professional people and the work is challenging, engaging and rewarding. The organization has a strong sense of mission and works to treat staff well.

Cons

Can be a little bureaucratic. The performance related pay system is a bit of a shambles.

Continue reading

"Great part time job"

4.0
    Former Employee - Invigilator

I worked at Cambridge Assessment part-time

Pros

Flexible hours, fair salary, good work environment

Cons

Some long shifts that cannot be broken down

Discover more reviews about Cambridge Assessment.