1. "Campbell Soup - Employee first culture"

Current Employee - Finance in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Campbell displays a family oriented culture, flexible work life balance and is committed to seeing the success of their employees through career planning, trainings and pursing higher education. Even though we are a big company, Campbell has a small feel that allows for you to see value add work up front. This is my first job out of school, and anticipate Campbell being the only job of my career (5 years down, many more to go!).

Cons

There is not much I can say wrong about Campbell.

Campbell Soup Company Response

November 30, 2020Talent Experience Team

Wow - what great feedback! It's very satisfying to hear such a positive review from someone who currently works at Campbell Soup Company. We appreciate all you do!

1. COVID-19

"A Phenomenal Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, PA

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work-home life balance Diverse Work Team/Environment High Performing/Team Organization Excellent Benefits Leadership Cares for Employees Professional/Respectful Work Environment

Cons

COVID challenges= resulting in absences and excessive overtime- especially for our hourly associates.

Continue reading

"All Positive"

Current Employee - Corporate Auditor in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, like-minded co-workers, work/life balance, upward and lateral mobility, transparency from upper management

Cons

Nothing so far, everything is positive

Continue reading

Campbell Soup Company Response

January 21, 2021Talent Experience

Wow - what great feedback! It's very satisfying to hear such a positive review from someone who currently works at Campbell. We appreciate all you do for our company!

Discover more reviews about Campbell Soup Company.