Capco - Capco Toronto is truly one of the Best Places that I've worked at! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Capco Toronto is truly one of the Best Places that I've worked at!"

Current Employee - Managing Principal in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Colleagues here don't feel like colleagues, they are truly friends and mentors. It doesn't matter what your title, is there is something to learn from and with everyone who works here. I thoroughly enjoy my interactions with the Corporate Services, Finance and other groups who support our business on a daily basis. The best part about coming to work each day, is knowing that everyone has the same level of enthusiasm and excitement

Cons

I wish we had more space and sometimes I wish I had a dedicated spot where I can sit while I am in the office.

Capco2019-07-06

"Capco is a great place to work and even a better place to build a career."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent work community. Excellent benefits. Work-life balance.

Cons

Capco is a client facing management consultancy so be ready to perform at all times. Senior consultant level and above can be on multiple projects over a course of a year. Smaller pay jumps for promotion than what you would get negotiating a salary at time of hire. Company needs to focus on pay retention and not pay to hire.

Continue reading
    Capco2019-12-30

Capco Response

February 7, 2020HR

One of the things that positively differentiates Capco from other firms is our focus on recognising talent and accelerating progression. For this reason we do not apply a restrictive ‘time in grade’ barrier to promotions but look to advance people once they are meeting the expectations of the next grade. To ensure promotions are fair, however, we complement our focus on progression with country, region and firm-wide roundtables and reviews that ensure there is broad parity between the general speed and number of promotion in the different grades, in the different businesses and locations across the firm. We also have a facility for anyone not comfortable with the way their performance has been assessed to raise issues or questions on a rating or promotion. It is a testament to the quality of our performance assessment and roundtable process that this is rarely necessary.

Continue reading
  2. "Love Capco"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work life balance, local work, and good management.

Cons

I can’t think of anything.

Capco2020-02-07

Discover more reviews about Capco.