Capco - Trying to compete with the big guys, but failing | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Trying to compete with the big guys, but failing"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you need a good work life balance. This is the place to work. Had the flexibility to work from home... a lot!

Cons

Business is trying to compete with the big consulting firms, yet the only way they win work is through undercutting consultant rates and doing “consulting” work that is in most cases just data entry. Data entry work is reframed and glorified as “consulting”. Don’t work here if you want to actually be challenged on a daily basis and learn and grow.

Capco2019-07-17

Capco Response

July 18, 2019HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed a positive work life balance at our firm and Capco’s approach to flexible working. From a career development point of view, we have many examples of individuals who have built long-term ...

"Great people and culture"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting work, great teamwork, good socials and events, leaders care about the people

Cons

Balancing client and Caoco activity- but that’s management consultancy

Advice to Management

Local Scotland culture is superb, just continue as we grow to keep putting people first

Capco2019-06-22
  2. "Great consultancy with a focus on FS"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working culture. Interesting projects in a wide range of FS clients. Projects are varied so people can really choose and shape their own careers. London office is the biggest so a lot is happening there!

Cons

No mobility programme (only permanent transfers)

Capco2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Capco.