1. "Great Place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at Capgemini Invent full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great work-life balance - Fantastic people - Plenty of training and development opportunities

Cons

- A lot of travel is often involved (not a minus for everyone but something to be aware of) - I feel benefits could be better

1. "Great company for sophomore interns interested in consulting"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - Summer Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Capgemini Invent for less than a year

Pros

Most consulting firms don't give internships to sophomores. But this is a firm with a very flexible strategy for hiring summer interns who are undergrads (unlike other firms who have set programs that only juniors can apply for). So do some networking and there's a good chance you might land an internship here as a sophomore. Pay is really good, you can easily be staffed on a project if your manager likes you, the people are great and the office has really good snacks (NYC office).

Cons

You don't travel as an intern.

Continue reading

Capgemini Invent Response

March 30, 2021Director of HR

We are happy to hear you had a great internship experience. Our team really enjoys mentoring up and coming consultants. Thank you for sharing this feedback!

2. COVID-19

"Good culture. Challenges with company direction and investment in its people"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Capgemini Invent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Really great culture of helpful colleagues and enjoyable, smart people - Variety of learning experiences as one would expect with consulting

Cons

- Too frequently changes org design, strategic direction and leadership - Comp is below market and other benefits or work-life balance don't make up for the gap - Inconsistent sales strategy (though may be getting better...) - Diversity and inclusion has been poor historically, but they appear to be making an effort to address (to be proven) - Inconsistent mentorship

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Capgemini Invent.