Capgemini - Fantastic company to work for! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Fantastic company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in London, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

I think Capgemini is possibly one of the best employers I have ever worked for. They pay employees a very good salary, the benefits package is generous, and you get a work life balance that works for you. Capgemini offices are comfortable and appealing to work in. They also include a range of physical spaces that allow for privacy, collaboration, and simply hanging out. Your base location can also be changed,... and they assign you to the nearest location to your home. They give you clear and specific expectations for what success looks like in all job roles, they encourage collaboration, and networking is easy as everyone is very willing to assist you. They also treat employees as adults by giving them as much autonomy as possible to choose when they work, where they do their work, and how best to get it accomplished. Capgemini provide employees with ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow, both in establishing new job-specific hard skills, as well as softer skills that serve them well as individuals, and as managers and leaders. Their university is top-notch, and development is encouraged. I also feel that the senior leadership team make employees feel valued, and they are transparent with how they communicate with employees. Employee engagement is also taken very seriously, as is an employees wellbeing. I feel comfortable walking up and talking to any of our executives and knowing they will engage in meaningful conversation. Everyone here is so willing to help and contribute regardless of their title or rank, and they have a real dynamic hierarchy. There are a lot of very high quality people at Capgemini who genuinely care about what is best for their customers and company as a whole, and they will strive to do what is possible to achieve this. Capgemini also makes a conscious effort to make gender equality a reality throughout the company, and differences are valued and embraced.

Cons

Some of Capgemini's internal systems could do with an overhaul. It would make employees more productive and efficient.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower and value your people, and focus on the employees that show potential for being our future leaders.

Capgemini2019-08-24
  1. "Outstanding Experience at Capgemini ! A fantastic company to work for .."

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I find that Capgemini treasures its people. Opportunities to pursue different job functions abound, infact moving across geographies, across clients and across roles are encouraged. Very good brand. Good policies and very employee-friendly.

Cons

None that I can think of. If you love working for a caring company with strong ethics, love to learn, you are going to love it at Capgemini.

Capgemini2019-12-05
  2. "People Make the Difference"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The breadth of opportunities, the colleagues that you work with, and the ability to work with clients to make them successful!

Cons

This business requires flexibility, willingness to adapt, and love of change!

Capgemini2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about Capgemini.