1. COVID-19

"Superb Employer"

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Customer AND employee centric business who never fail to do the best by their team. Great benefits, working conditions and culture - this is a company that genuinely cares about it's people and this is supported by their actions, never more so than during the current Coronavirus situation. It would be a real struggle to find a better place of employment.

Cons

There is nothing really worth mentioning

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly refreshing to work for a company that puts it's people at the core of everything they do. I highly doubt many companies would support their staff they way CBS has before, during and after what has been a difficult period of time in the world. From the wellbeing support and generous benefits packages, right down to thoughtful acts of appreciation, its really easy to see why people love working here. The whole team are like one big family, quickly welcoming new people into the company. The company has a huge focus on personal development providing first class support and tools. I've enjoyed every minute of working here!

Cons

Really can't think of any!

2. COVID-19

"1 Year in - no regret!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Field Operations Support Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

CBS is a great ‘work-family’ to have and I feel very fortunate to work for them. Their values are not just a few words picked out of thin air but actually are something that represents them and the people who work for them. Even during the COVID lockdown they have continued to be a considerate and caring employer. There are great opportunities to learn and develop coupled with lots of lovely treats and not one but two parties a year!

Cons

The office can be a bit warm but this is just my opinion and opinion varies!

Discover more reviews about Car Benefit Solutions.