1. COVID-19

"Fantastic from start to finish"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Consultant in Warrington, North West England, England, England

I have been working at CarShop UK full-time

Pros

Incredible company to work for, great promotional opportunities in all sectors of the business and really look after their staff whatever it takes. This is increasingly apparent during the Coronavirus lockdown as they have gone above and beyond to care for their staff with great support and communication as well as financial aspects during this crisis.

Cons

Difficult to think of any negatives! The Motor Trade is a challenging industry for all and this company does very well to help combat some of the tricky things that are inevitable in the trade like long hours and weekend work

1. "No Regrets"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Brand Experience Manager in Nottingham, England, England

I have been working at CarShop UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

After working for a big electrical retailer for the past 20 years I was so apprehensive about moving into the car trade. My concerns soon turned to excitement when I started at CarShop. I have been made to feel part of the family and that's exactly what CarShop are about, colleagues and customers. I have been supported all through my probation and would encourage all potential employees to take the plunge. CarShop encourage growth and promote from within as well as externally. I have been lucky to be part of a new store opening and have witnessed the journey all our new starers have gone through. CarShop really do care and that's something that is rare in many employers these days. I would and will happily recommend CarShop as a great employer.

Cons

Chocolate Friday's are no good when your on a diet :)

Continue reading

CarShop UK Response

April 30, 2021People Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your amazing feedback!

2. "Exciting times, great people"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Contact Centre Manager in Doncaster, England, England

I have been working at CarShop UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The business has transitioned over the years to be a people and customer centric business which has helped massively. Culture is fantastic. We want the best from each other for the best possible outcomes for our customers. Great things are happening. A Global Brand, CarShop UK soon to have more stores. Exciting times ahead. Crazy to think when I started we had 4 UK stores. You know exactly what is happening in the business with regular updates from the CEO. The Contact Centre is of course is the best department to work in. Great, buzzing, high performing team. 🦾

Cons

There is none from my perspective.

Continue reading

CarShop UK Response

April 19, 2021People Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your fantastic feedback.

Discover more reviews about CarShop UK.