Care UK - Good employer | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Good employer"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Lowestoft, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training available, support structure at every job level, career development. Team work, To work at Care UK is to be a part of something special, knowing your are working for a company that has vision and values that will help to shape the care industry into something to be proud of.

Cons

staff sickness puts pressure on you, Care UK needs to look at how we combat that and look at sickness policy to see if it is fit for purpose.

Advice to Management

To come and visit the Suffolk homes more.

Care UK2019-01-16
  1. "Great company, but the home has fallen below the standards I met when I first started"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Banbury, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great residents and some truly fantastic colleagues. General feel of content and well-being of residents makes your day feel worth working 12 hours shifts.

Cons

After working very hard and giving your best, it is truly disappointing and heartbreaking to be made to feel like just another number in the building; I started working there taking great pride to be part of an amazing team, with fantastic managerial support. Now, I feel that what matters is what people gossip and blame, not who works hard and truly cares.

Advice to Management

Not to turn a blind eye on what brings a lovely home down. To do their best to motivate and keep skilled and passionate employees, to physically show support .

Care UK2020-01-17
  2. "Work experience"

Current Employee - Deputy Manager

I have been working at Care UK full-time

Pros

I just want to improve the quality of the work

Cons

Not any issues. Good company

Advice to Management

Respect staff .Be professional

Care UK2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about Care UK.