Care UK - Great progression opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Central Support Team in Colchester, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work with some amazing people. Company is very accommodating in terms of flexible working. Good career opportunities if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

Pay rates not amazing, but quality of the work you are supporting makes up for it

Care UK2019-03-11

Care UK Response

March 25, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your 5 star review. It’s great to hear that you have benefited from flexible shifts and see that there is potential to progress within your career with us. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We wish you every success for the future, ...

1. "Working for care uk"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant Bank in Thorrington, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Making peoples lives better. Helping people maintain there independence. To care and listen and be a friend to some people who have no one. Support from line manager and management. Work as a team.

Cons

No cons , just pros working for care uk

Care UK2019-06-07

Care UK Response

June 26, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your 4 star review. It's great to hear that you are championing our values and that you recognise how fulfilling working in the care sector can be. We wish you every success for the future, Care UK Careers

2. "Good People, Overworked"

Former Employee - Within Primary Care
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The commitment to training staff is better than any other company I have worked with previously. The people and teams are one of the best aspects of working at Care UK. Also, the work itself can be very rewarding.

Cons

Teams are run very lean with a poor work-life balance. Senior leadership don't tend to genuinely engage with their teams, they spend more time talking at them instead of listening and getting a realistic picture of hard work and dedication folks put in 5-7 days a week.

Care UK2019-06-18

Discover more reviews about Care UK.