Care UK - The sky is the limit | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "The sky is the limit"

Current Employee - Maintenance Man in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Staff are trained and promoted from every level. e.g. start as a carer and within a few years achieve promotion to regional director. Good perks scheme and enough benefits to satisfy every employee

Cons

Working in care is never well paid

Advice to Management

Increase staff pay before they leave for your competitors

Care UK2019-03-15

Care UK Response

March 25, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your 4 star review. We are thrilled to hear that you recognise the value of our training and development programmes and our Care UK Perks scheme. We continually monitor our pay rates to ensure they reflect the local market; we thank you for taking the time to provide ...

1. "Working for care uk"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant Bank in Thorrington, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Making peoples lives better. Helping people maintain there independence. To care and listen and be a friend to some people who have no one. Support from line manager and management. Work as a team.

Cons

No cons , just pros working for care uk

Care UK2019-06-07
  2. "Winchcombe Place, Newbury"

Current Employee - Cleaner in Newbury, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great fire training, e-learning, working as a team, we learn with a team member how to do the job and we can ask questions as we learn, plus mangers do work along with you.

Cons

Staff don't have time to time with others and needs to be looket at, better pay for all cleaners and carers, all staff should start to talk to each other more as well as talkingn to talking to each other at break time.

Advice to Management

Listen to the staff you have and make it better for all staff as without us it would not work. Better pay as it keeps the staff there, sick pay so if we did go sick we get paid and we don't have to work more hours to make up what is lost. Talk to the staff in a meeting and find out what they need and what.

Care UK2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Care UK.