Care UK - Care UK | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Care UK"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Care UK part-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive management Depending on manager, they offer a good work life balance.

Cons

They advertise career progression but unfortunately it appears that only happens if you are favored by higher management. They promote people without any pay increase, just a title change, very disheartening.

Advice to Management

Care UK2019-04-03

Care UK Response

May 28, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your review. Our ethos is to ensure that all colleagues progress their careers based on skill, experience and efforts. We have a dedicated Learning & Development platform which enables colleagues to learn new skills and progress within their careers. Please ...

1. "Working for care uk"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant Bank in Thorrington, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Making peoples lives better. Helping people maintain there independence. To care and listen and be a friend to some people who have no one. Support from line manager and management. Work as a team.

Cons

No cons , just pros working for care uk

Care UK2019-06-07
  2. "Good People, Overworked"

Former Employee - Within Primary Care
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The commitment to training staff is better than any other company I have worked with previously. The people and teams are one of the best aspects of working at Care UK. Also, the work itself can be very rewarding.

Cons

Teams are run very lean with a poor work-life balance. Senior leadership don't tend to genuinely engage with their teams, they spend more time talking at them instead of listening and getting a realistic picture of hard work and dedication folks put in 5-7 days a week.

Care UK2019-06-18

Discover more reviews about Care UK.