Care UK - NHS 111 | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "NHS 111"

Current Employee - Call Center in Stoke Gifford, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Always puts patients first. Supportive and friendly team, fantastic opportunity to progress for those that work hard.

Cons

The hours are unsociable but it suited me with young childeren

Advice to Management

My advise is to look after those on the front end, they work very hard and their role is extremely challenging

Care UK2019-05-10

Care UK Response

May 20, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you feel supported by your team and see the value in our learning and development programmes. Your comments around challenging roles and better support will be passed on for review. Care UK Healthcare

1. "Working for care uk"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant Bank in Thorrington, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Making peoples lives better. Helping people maintain there independence. To care and listen and be a friend to some people who have no one. Support from line manager and management. Work as a team.

Cons

No cons , just pros working for care uk

Care UK2019-06-07
  2. "Winchcombe Place, Newbury"

Current Employee - Cleaner in Newbury, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great fire training, e-learning, working as a team, we learn with a team member how to do the job and we can ask questions as we learn, plus mangers do work along with you.

Cons

Staff don't have time to time with others and needs to be looket at, better pay for all cleaners and carers, all staff should start to talk to each other more as well as talkingn to talking to each other at break time.

Advice to Management

Listen to the staff you have and make it better for all staff as without us it would not work. Better pay as it keeps the staff there, sick pay so if we did go sick we get paid and we don't have to work more hours to make up what is lost. Talk to the staff in a meeting and find out what they need and what.

Care UK2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Care UK.