Care UK - Highly Recommended | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Highly Recommended"

Current Employee - Care Home Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive Caring Resident Focused

Cons

As with all providers paperwork

Advice to Management

Great company to work for truly resident focused, allow managers autonomy to manage their own service, I have only positive experience of working with Care UK

Care UK2019-05-19

Care UK Response

May 20, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's fantastic to read your comments around working at Care UK. We certainly agree with you in saying that we take a person centered approach when it comes to the care we provide. We wish you every success for the future, Care UK Careers

1. "Working for care uk"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant Bank in Thorrington, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Making peoples lives better. Helping people maintain there independence. To care and listen and be a friend to some people who have no one. Support from line manager and management. Work as a team.

Cons

No cons , just pros working for care uk

Care UK2019-06-07
  2. "Winchcombe Place, Newbury"

Current Employee - Cleaner in Newbury, England

I have been working at Care UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great fire training, e-learning, working as a team, we learn with a team member how to do the job and we can ask questions as we learn, plus mangers do work along with you.

Cons

Staff don't have time to time with others and needs to be looket at, better pay for all cleaners and carers, all staff should start to talk to each other more as well as talkingn to talking to each other at break time.

Advice to Management

Listen to the staff you have and make it better for all staff as without us it would not work. Better pay as it keeps the staff there, sick pay so if we did go sick we get paid and we don't have to work more hours to make up what is lost. Talk to the staff in a meeting and find out what they need and what.

Care UK2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Care UK.