Employee Review

Current Employee

CCP

Jan 13, 2021 - Support Worker in Gloucester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff are well looked after

Cons

Can Sometimes be long working hours due to the nature of the role

Caring for Communities and People Response

Recruitment and Development Manager

Hello there, thanks for the review

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Passionate Charity with excellent intentions

Dec 14, 2021 - Recruitment and Development Manager in Cheltenham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and determination to continually improve things, for staff and clients. Open door senior management, who listen to feedback and act on it. The charity makes a big impact across a number of counties. The job role I have is varied and interesting and although stressful at times, it is very rewarding. I would highly recommend as there is also lots of career progression. Good benefits compared to similar organisations including 25 days holiday, enhanced pension and sickness pay as well as life insurance and much more.

Cons

Some processes can be convoluted, however CCP are investing in new systems which has already helped.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work

Dec 14, 2021 - Senior Support Worker in Worcester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started to work for the CCP about nine months ago as a housing support worker and have been promoted to senior when I finished my probation period after I passed the interview. Seniors, managers and support workers are always there to guide and to support you. I never felt this valued in my work life and I love the job we do. It is true that our job can be challenging but it is also very rewarding. Helping people to stop being homeless and fulfil their dreams and aspirations is the best of my role and I wouldn't change what I am doing for the world.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Caring for Communities and People.