1. "Entreprise attractive"

5.0

I have been working at Cartier full-time

Pros

Ambiance & contenu des missions

Cons

Charge de travail assez conséquente

1. "Great Learning Experience"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Seasonal Assistant

I worked at Cartier for more than a year

Pros

The environment is friendly and you learn from the industry's best

Cons

Can get hectic around the holiday season

2. "Expensive products, cheap employer"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Cartier full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Their training department does a fantastic job at selling the story. You are truly proud to be representing and working for such an iconic company. After some years, you travel to their manufacture in Paris and Switzerland for training. It is a wonderful experience. If your position requires traveling and an exchange with customers, you get to travel all over your region and even the world. I mean you are wining and dining some of the richest people in the world and you get to experience that first hand.

Cons

But this comes at a heavy price. You are not properly compensated for all your effort unless you are in sales, or in a director position and above. Their excuse is the “amazing benefits” and all the glamorous experience. The corporate bureaucracy is too intense and it is definitely a toxic work environment. There is people in important positions only because they are related to a big executive. You get in by knowing the right people, not because you are the best. And will be able to get ahead by being nice to the right people.

Continue reading

Cartier Response

Internal Communications Assistant Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience as a member of the Cartier family in Miami. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know you enjoyed some of the many training opportunities at Cartier. We are sorry to hear, however, that your compensation did not meet your expectations. We always strive to compensate hard work fairly and competitively. With regards to talent decisions, investing in our current talent pool and recruiting top-tier talent when needed is critical to the success of our Maison. Across our markets worldwide we recently hired for senior positions both internally and externally. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts about your experience, and we wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor!

Discover more reviews about Cartier.