Certus Recruitment Group - Awful Company to work for | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Awful Company to work for"

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

- Finishing early on Fridays - Had a Mini Fridge with Beers for Fridays

Cons

- An incredibly discriminating company - No direct achievable path for progression given - Targeted daily on booking candidates in when there were no job opportunities for them - No structure within the company - Very immature atmosphere where favouritism occurred - Very unfriendly individuals who made more than 5 people leave in a short space of time - Was led to believe this would be an amazing job but... it was the worst decision I had made along with many other previous employees having agreed.

Advice to Management

The majority of previous employees have left within a short amount of time. I think this is a problem within your internal structure as well as management. Also to point out that there were some members of your team being the most awful people I have ever met. No one should have felt like this so early on into a new job. First impressions means everything.

Certus Recruitment Group2018-01-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Brilliant place for the right people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Really strong culture led towards developing individuals and allowing them to achieve their goals - Management focus on people that want to be there and look after engaged employees extremely well - The team always comes first - Brilliant team environment - Brilliant training and support from all management levels - Great working environment - Very client led

Cons

- Small kitchen - Recruitment is hard work!

Advice to Management

- Continue to back the brand

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-29
  2. "Real team culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Encouragement to achieve your professional/personal goals via route to success meetings. I found these really helpful! - Collaborative working between the teams - Competitive, but in a good way. Have fun, work hard attitude - Are flexible if you need time off - Incentives - recently had a company sports day!

Cons

Recruitment is hard - but with hard work comes reward. If you don't have the professional maturity to know when to work and when to play I guess this could be a distraction

Advice to Management

Continue to build the brand!

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Certus Recruitment Group.