"No thanks."

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Formed friendships with other former colleagues for life. * Learnt a lot about how to run on very little sleep. * Daniel. * Excellent praise system with the Friday round-up. * Lunch club is a hoot.

Cons

* Racist * Sexist * Multiple accounts of sexual abuse being reported and completely left because sales numbers were good. * Being told not to call candidates because their name 'didn't sound English' * Being forced to tell candidates they didn't get the job despite being qualified because they are wearing a hijab. * The illegal underpayment of apprentices who would finally be given a salary after working too many hours only to be again underpaid. * Clear sexism in the office towards the female members of staff. * Terrible treatment of employees after they leave - or when they are looking to leave. * Ridiculous payment system for the recruitment, it went from a simple, mutually beneficial system of the commission to a split, completely bias one. * You don't want a promotion, because it comes with way more work, way more pressure, considerably less commission and a ridiculously high turn over. This job is perfect for you, and you will be considered an excellent candidate if you are a privately educated male who is white, drinks beer, doesn't have a social life outside of work except maybe football and just loves racism and phone smashing. Otherwise, maybe jog on.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"A great company to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for Certus Recruitment for nearly 5 years now and have really enjoyed my time here! The culture is fantastic and the people I work with are great. The management team are also fabulous. They're extremely supportive and ensure you are always confident in what you're doing, whilst pushing you (in a good way) to be the absolute best you can be. They offer a clear progression and development plan and have process in place to ensure you are on track to succeed. I can not fault the company and I'm grateful to have started my recruitment career with such a fantastic business!

Cons

Having to work from home during Covid-19 and not being able to be in the office :-(

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"A great place to work!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am 3 months into the business and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work, across all our offices there is collaboration and support creating an enjoyable working culture. Great Senior leadership giving you autonomy to make decisions commercially for your business and rewarded well for delivering results.

Cons

No cons other than the mighty COVID - 19! I am looking forward to socials/office environment and normality with clients & candidates again!

Discover more reviews about Certus Recruitment Group.