1. "Real team culture!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, Vienna

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Encouragement to achieve your professional/personal goals via route to success meetings. I found these really helpful! - Collaborative working between the teams - Competitive, but in a good way. Have fun, work hard attitude - Are flexible if you need time off - Incentives - recently had a company sports day!

Cons

Recruitment is hard - but with hard work comes reward. If you don't have the professional maturity to know when to work and when to play I guess this could be a distraction

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"A great company to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Vienna, Vienna

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for Certus Recruitment for nearly 5 years now and have really enjoyed my time here! The culture is fantastic and the people I work with are great. The management team are also fabulous. They're extremely supportive and ensure you are always confident in what you're doing, whilst pushing you (in a good way) to be the absolute best you can be. They offer a clear progression and development plan and have process in place to ensure you are on track to succeed. I can not fault the company and I'm grateful to have started my recruitment career with such a fantastic business!

Cons

Having to work from home during Covid-19 and not being able to be in the office :-(

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"A great place to work!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am 3 months into the business and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work, across all our offices there is collaboration and support creating an enjoyable working culture. Great Senior leadership giving you autonomy to make decisions commercially for your business and rewarded well for delivering results.

Cons

No cons other than the mighty COVID - 19! I am looking forward to socials/office environment and normality with clients & candidates again!

Discover more reviews about Certus Recruitment Group.