Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brilliant place for the right people

29 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Really strong culture led towards developing individuals and allowing them to achieve their goals - Management focus on people that want to be there and look after engaged employees extremely well - The team always comes first - Brilliant team environment - Brilliant training and support from all management levels - Great working environment - Very client led

Cons

- Small kitchen - Recruitment is hard work!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great company to work for

1 Feb 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Certus Recruitment for nearly 5 years now and have really enjoyed my time here! The culture is fantastic and the people I work with are great. The management team are also fabulous. They're extremely supportive and ensure you are always confident in what you're doing, whilst pushing you (in a good way) to be the absolute best you can be. They offer a clear progression and development plan and have process in place to ensure you are on track to succeed. I can not fault the company and I'm grateful to have started my recruitment career with such a fantastic business!

Cons

Having to work from home during Covid-19 and not being able to be in the office :-(

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work!

1 Feb 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am 3 months into the business and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work, across all our offices there is collaboration and support creating an enjoyable working culture. Great Senior leadership giving you autonomy to make decisions commercially for your business and rewarded well for delivering results.

Cons

No cons other than the mighty COVID - 19! I am looking forward to socials/office environment and normality with clients & candidates again!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Certus Recruitment Group.