Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company with emphasise on employee wellbeing

23 Sep 2020 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have felt welcome by all since I first started in my role. The company really cares about employee wellbeing and promotes employee involvement and collaboration. Very friendly employees across all levels and departments, everyone is always happy to help and work together. Ideas are welcome and understanding when there are times of pressure due to workload. The company is mindful of the work/life balance that can be stretched in this industry but this is always recognised and they reward employees for going the extra mile. The company is forward thinking and is welcoming change to grow and develop further.

Cons

None so far, continue to grow, change and adapt with the working world.

Chapman Freeborn Response

HR

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to read that you have settled in well. You are right, the Chapman Freeborn Group will continue to grow and our people are most important so we will continue to develop our reward planning and will offer even more opportunities to share feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One big family eager to make money!

11 Jan 2021 - Air Charter Broker in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment; Very kind and ready to help people; Awesome projects and huge clients to deal with; Great compensation for the industry with awesome commission scheme.

Cons

Very little room for growth or innovation, odd hours that hurt work/balance but that's more about the industry than the company, really.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros-Cons

12 May 2017 - Broker in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chapman Freeborn offers the employee a great opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit and you get to have the opportunity to achieve great things here. Benefits are great, having offices worldwide facilitates things for all of us when it comes to assistance, coordination and expediting things for our clients.

Cons

If help is needed from other offices, I've noticed the unwillingness of assistance from other colleagues or the lack of interest. We should be kind to one another and we should help each other out at all times with a positive attitude.

Chapman Freeborn Response

Thank you very much for leaving a review and providing us with feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties when working with colleagues overseas. The company firmly believes in team work and engagement between offices and we will continue to do our utmost to achieve this everywhere. We have taken your feedback on board and will filter it through to our management team.

Discover more reviews about Chapman Freeborn.